Monday, June 19, 2023

  

Week of June 19, 2023

Weekly Reminders


-No afterschool program this week

-Friday, June 23, 2023 is the last day of school, dismissal at 11:45

                                                              


Dear PreK-4 Families,

I cannot believe this year is almost over. I am so inspired by all of you.

This past year we have grown, played, sang, laughed, and learned so much from one another. We have created lifelong memories throughout this year in our amazing classroom and throughout the school. We have all made great friends throughout our journey.

I enjoyed being a part of all of you and will take all our treasured moments with me. I will miss you, have an amazing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Week of June 19, 2023 Weekly Reminders -No afterschool program this week -Friday, June 23, 2023 is the last day of school,...